Rules & Security
The information required to register an account includes: name, valid telephone number, residential address, email address, date of birth, login and password.
Use of Personal Information
This information is used for the following purposes:
- Verify the identity of the user.
- Protect the user and the company from fraudulent activities.
- Inform the user about special promotions and offers.
All information collected during the registration process is kept confidential. However, this information may be disclosed to third parties which provide services to Eclipse Casino; for example, payment processors and data verifiers, among others.
All information is transferred through proven encryption technologies; and once stored on our servers, data security is maintained by using the latest firewall technologies available. If you have any concerns about the security of your information with us, you are welcome to contact our support, or to email us with your concerns.
Eclipse Casino logs all IP addresses automatically, to verify the location from which players are accessing the casino.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies help us to recognize you when you log into our website. Eclipse Casino uses a few types of cookies. These are as follows:
- Session Cookie – stored temporarily during a browsing session, to enable normal use of the website. This cookie is deleted when you close the website.
- First Party Cookie / Persistent Cookie – saved on your computer, and read only by our website, and is not deleted when the website is closed.
- Third Party Cookie – set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing; for example, third party analytics companies that analyze who accesses our website.
- Flash Cookie – saved during gameplay, to enable a better gaming experience.